Monday, April 27, 2009

Week 7

Once again, I had to skip volunteering for school. I had a paper to write that was due the next morning, and I had barely started on it because I was working a 10-game homestand, starting from April 15 to April 25, which left me absolutely no time to do schoolwork after work. I felt really bad since I also skipped the previous week, and I know the clinic could've used all the help they could get, especially with their big fundraiser coming up, which was on the 25th.

Our presentations for this volunteering project is coming up fast. My group is doing upper respiratory infections, which is the main infectious disease where Sophia is volunteering (Healthcare for the Homeless). Since upper respiratory infections can be caused by a number of agents, our project will probably be more broad than others.

0 comments: